“CUSTOMER SERVICE IS MY WEAPON OF CHOICE!”™
At CE Security, We take pride in providing top quality security services through friendly, effective, reliable and quality security services. Be part of the solution to many businesses and events’ risk and challenges! At CE Security, you can take an active leadership role in providing safety, security and peace of mind!
We are accepting applications from individuals who meet the below listed criteria:
- Valid and current Alberta S.S.I.A. Security License
- Clear Criminal Record Check within the last 180 days.
- Strong command of the English Language (Spoken & Written)
- Mature, High integrity, ability to maintain confidentiality and testify in court.strong work ethic.
- Good Physical Fitness and overall health in order to perform your patrol duties with ease.
- Reliable transportation, preference will be given to candidates who own their own vehicle.
- Current Pressure Point Control Tactics (40hr course, with baton) certificate and SSIA License endorsement.
- Current First Aid, CPR, AED certificate
We thank all applicants, however only those meeting the above criteria will be contacted for an interview. CE Security is a equal opportunity employer.
You will join an elite team of security agents who work together for the common goal, you will have plenty of opportunity to cross train and learn valuable skills and develop a strong resume for a career in Law Enforcement, Emergency Services or similar.
Applications are accepted via e-mail at: HR@CEsecurity.ca
When applying please include your current resume and proof of an Alberta SSIA License.