CAMP AND REMOTE SECURITY
Wherever you and yourself operating, we can go the distance to support your fixed or mobile operations. From drilling sites to permanent year round camps we can support your team on the ground to provide safe, secure and efficient service.
We can provide services to remote sites anywhere in Alberta, whether it is a year round fixed operation or a winter or moving camp, we can support and secure your operations.We work closely with your head office and onsite management to deliver the highest level security program.
Whether your camp is a ‘dry’ or ‘wet’ camp, we can work with you to keep it safe and secure. We design or can integrate into your security program for optimal success. We work closely with your management and communicate in an eective and timely manner
to the benefit of all stakeholders.
- Monitor Gate / Access Control / Screening Services: control inbound & outbound site traffic.
- Rule Enforcement & Inspections, Camp Evictions, Employee Terminations.
- Incident Recording & reporting / Preliminary Investigations: liaise with management and HR on issues.
- Control & Dispatch Centre operations: monitor CCTV, record site activities, coordinate emergency response
- Site Building Patrols; Interior & Exterior & Maintenance checks, etc.
- Road, Fence & Pipeline Patrols, Traffic Enforcement & Mobile Pilot Services
- Emergency Response & Support (First Aid, Dispute management, etc)
- Industrial EMT & Paramedics with 4×4 Mobile Treatment Centre vehicles.
- Over 90 licensed, mature, experienced & trained agents
- Physically prepared to perform assigned duties.
- English language skills; spoken & report writing skills.
- Professional radio communication equipment
- First Aid, CPR & AED trained, fire safety and OH&S focused.
- Driver safety training & awareness, forest road experience.
- Customer Service & Conflict Resolution focused
- Highly Visible Uniforms, for all weather performance & safety.
- We emphasize and invest in our Occupational Health and Safety program, so we are all safe.
- We care about the environment and the footprint we leave behind and work to minimize it.
- We can work closely with community stakeholders to support disruption free operations.
- We pay close attention to our environment, disruptions come in many forms: manmade, flood, fire, wildlife, etc.